What have you purchased recently?

Anticables 6.2 Interconnects

16 Likes

Impulse buy, a few weeks ago i made the decision to build a custom set of Grado style HP’s with features that i wanted. As luck should have it a few days later i get an email from our great Polish friends over at Shipibo audio asking me if i wanted to try a new pair of custom HP’s they were getting ready to release to market. Well, 6 weeks later they arrived and i seriously doubt anything i could have cobbled together in my little workshop would have come out as nice.

20 Likes

Very nice…I hope they sound great. They look very nice.

2 Likes

You got me excited about building my own set and then these popped up, it’s not the same but they satisfied the urge, close enough :crazy_face:

1 Like

Is that Mahogany or Walnut?

Stained Black Walnut

2 Likes

My pair of Trinity Brass arrived yesterday :eyes:

20 Likes

I didn’t realise they were building their own headphones apart from just selling the parts.

Do you know what driver is in it?

No shit. Well gz m8, and I almost feel bad for that seller…

1 Like

I half do now since I’m pretty sure he glued the 2pin connectors of the cable into the iem :grimacing: thankfully the glue wasn’t too strong

1 Like

Bought Yesterday but it counts as just came today,

Q Acoustics 3030i and holy fuck are they MASSIVE im already in love haha dwarf my desk xD
Look absolutely gourgeous and cant wait to give em a good run.

Will have to post up my setup soon once ive had them for a bit and finished decorating :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

Lessfox BX2+ also arrived earlier today with a plussound 4.4mm interconnect

18 Likes

I found the answer!
Custom V8 drivers made by Symphones.

Below is quoted direct from Shipibo:

"Waira (meaning wind in Quechua language of Andes) is a fruit of our decade-long experience in modding and constructing custom headphones. They were 5 years in the making, we took that time to refine the design and manufacturing process of each part to eliminate as many flaws as possible, and during that time all these parts were tested by you – thousands of our customers worldwide, who constantly helped us make them better by the batch.

We’ve designed them with an aim to make them your favorite daily driver, as they combine engaging sound and exceptional comfort with artisan aesthetics and quality.

At their heart you’ll find custom V8 drivers by Symphones, an all-time classic of the DIY community, fine-tuned by our signature shipibo.audio Coins, which flash beautifully from the inside of the black walnut cups. The acoustic chamber is completed by shipibo.audio EP01 earpads that were designed specifically for our custom driver.​

Also, while Waira’s wooden cups are fitted with 3.5 mm connectors, allowing you to plug any matching cable you wish, we’ve already got you covered!​

3 Likes

Thanks for finding out.

3 Likes

My Eletech Plato cable came in today! So far I’m very pleased with the synergy with u18s

20 Likes

Ordered me a cable to.match my keyboard

14 Likes

D&D?

Ref. Your dice pic

Not all recent but its a good grouping for the year.

17 Likes

The Curse of Strahd, coming up

2 Likes

4 headphones arrived today, its a new record lol, and they all :fire:

Buy from these folks @mochi @rgdelato they are :100:

21 Likes