What have you purchased recently?

Damn, I dig that purple! Nice

1 Like

It’s blue actually, I just have bad lighting lol

1 Like

Got me some Mojo today!

The Hiby R5 and Mojo were purchased to be portable “back to office” setup, but found out today that’s now postponed to “early 2022” (also known as :man_shrugging:)

On the upside, running the Hiby R5 connected to Mojo via USB C to 3.5mm coax connector is an easy way to get some bit-perfect Mojo going! (without dealing with various odd USB behaviors)

Next stop, IEM upgrade :money_with_wings:

16 Likes

Two non-audio things.

21 Likes

Very interesting. I’m using my Mojo with my Android phone via UAPP, USB C to micro. So you find the USB to coax has some advantages over USB in?

1 Like

Just simplicity, no dealing with Android USB modes. And to be precise it’s coax SPDIF over usbc to 3.5mm. I’ve not seen this available in very many places besides Hiby.

Interesting for sure. This makes me more curious about Hiby DAPs because I love the simplicity of this setup and USB micro doesn’t inspire a ton of confidence. Thankfully most of the time I’m just using it stationary at my desk so not much strain put on the cable, but still this seems like a nice setup.

1 Like

@Veritas Beautiful both beautiful! I did not realize you enjoyed knives. I’m a long ago retired chef, I have a bit of a collection myself. As far as the dice go, I appreciate the beauty :+1:

5 Likes

Tell me about that knife :slight_smile:

It’s a Togiharu Cobalt Damascus Petty knife 140mm. I wanted something smaller and lightweight that I will use as a utility knife. Sharp as hell. I accidentally touched my finger last night =(

5 Likes

Have my eye on this baby in the future though:

4 Likes

sharp is good though! lol…thats a nice one though. Been looking for a good Chef’s nice for a good price. Mainly something for durabilty/built to last, to go along with my butcher knives(victorinox)

My beater workhorse is a Zwilling Pro 7’’ That thing is a beast and a champ.

1 Like

My first few serious knives were Victorinox and you can get those guys damn sharp. Retains the edge pretty well too.

2 Likes

yea, those are what i use at work. More for commercial use. But could still use a chef’s knife too, that wont be meat gunked up on lol

I really like the Victorinox knives as workhorse, reasonably priced items.

3 Likes

bought myself lthe new life is strange title. couldn’t help myself knowing the devs would have to step up their music and sound game for this game as the main protagonist is a music lover. so far nto at all dissapointed.

7 Likes

I have only played the first one and I did love how music was woven into the story line. Not many games manage that as well. How are you enjoying the game so far?

That was a great soundtrack too, imo

2 Likes

I’m sure we could get a group together to start a roll 20 campaign

2 Likes