What headphone stands are people using?

I was wondering what people were putting their prized possessions on. What do people use for their headphone stands? Feel free to post a picture or two!

I personally like the Woo Audio stands, though I could definitely imagine moving to a wall-mounted system if my headphone collection grew a lot:

6 Likes

I often store my hps inside a closet but I do have a ZMF Salire stand (wenge).
But I would totally get this if I were in the market…

Damn beautiful stuff imo!

1 Like

I use this one that I made with the help of my father-in-law since he had a pretty sweet woodshop.

12 Likes

That ZMF looks better than the pics on the actual site.

1 Like

Matching “spalted maple” stand :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

15 Likes

If your looking for something cheap these work.
My only real criteria though is are they tall enough to leave the headphones adjusted and the wires connected, and are then stable.

4 Likes

I actually just ordered a pair of these from Amazon Germany a couple of days ago.

2 Likes

I’m in love with these Fostex stands. A little on the light side though.

6 Likes

I am a big fan of this Etsy woodworker. I had a stand made a year ago and it came out beautifully.

5 Likes

Well, you convinced me. I just ordered 2 of the American Walnut with dark horn. lol

I like these from Room
Plenty of room to hang even my HE1000 V2 w/cables connected and still no hard bends etc.

But, I want to try a Woo Audio stand next. If I get another Room, I will go for one in their wood finishes.
I also have a grip of the ones @Polygonhell shared from Amazon.

3 Likes

That’s really nice @ericg

1 Like

Was once my cans of choice (well, the HP-2), excellent pairing!

Another vote for Borykworkshop on Etsy. I have two stands from him, and I think they are superb for the price. He’s very open to customization if you want a slightly different size than what is listed. I got both of mine made a little deeper than his standard size so the ZMF pads wouldn’t hang off the sides.

1 Like

what are those covers for on fostex headbands? I might want to grab one for my th900

They got them in blue to match yours!

2 Likes

ROOMs Headphone stand.

6 Likes

Just received my headstands from the Ukraine today. They are beautiful!

I saw this on reddit. Very nice looking wood stands at a very nice price. May be more for our EU friends as the shop says it is in Hungary.

This one is very very nice Wooden Headphone Holder Headphone Stand Headphone Hanger | Etsy

1 Like